Brides and Grooms are saying “I DO” to outdoor weddings amidst COVID-19. Here are some ways to make sure the party still rocks when your guests are 6 feet apart.
Benefits of A Tent
- Protects guest from inclement weather while providing adequate ventilation.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to customize the look and feel. You are not locked into the décor/shape/size of traditional wedding hall rooms.
- Tents come in many styles and sizes so you can break the event up in socially distanced areas under multiple tents. Check out our socially distanced tent calculator to determine the best size tent(s) for your event. You can even set up multiple dance/bar/lounge areas so there is plenty of space for guests to enjoy the party safely.
We Love This Look for Various Reasons
- The mix of whimsy and elegance creates a romantic backdrop for this special day.
- The aisle set down the middle allows separation of guest during ceremony.
- The multi tent layout allows tables to be distanced without making guests feel lost from others while creating an open and airy feel by not having all guest under one roof.
You deserve to have your wedding be a special day and it might not be what you initially planned, but it will still be amazing, special and memorable. If you need assistance on tent options/sizes and all other things wedding rental – feel free to reach out to us via phone at 914-592-1200 or email.