- Coffee makers should be plugged directly into an outlet. Extension cords are not recommended.
- Fill coffee pot with COLD water to the desired amount.
- Add coffee to basket:
– 3 Cups of Grounds = 36 Cups of Coffee
– 4 Cups of Grounds = 55 Cups of Coffee
– 7 Cups of Grounds = 100 Cups of Coffee
(One 13 oz can of coffee is equal to approximately 5 cups of ground coffee.)
- Plug coffee pot into standard electrical outlet.
- Brewing Time
– Approximately 1 hour in 90-100 cup urns
– Approximately 1/2 hour to brew coffee in 30-60 cup urns –
- Light will turn red when coffee is finished brewing.
- The pot will keep the coffee hot.
- Rinse out the inside of the coffee pot and basket before returning.
- Please make sure the pot is emptied of coffee and grounds before returning.
- Never immerse coffee pot in water!