Download the PDF Instructions
Please read these instructions carefully before use
- Position the Rotisserie frame on the Grill.
- Locate The Uprights And Insert them into the Frame facing outward. Insert pin to secure.
- Secure the Tines and Meat onto the Rotisserie crossbar.
- Attach the Female end of the coupler to the end of the Crossbar. Screw Bolt to Tighten.
- Slide the motor mount rods into the mounting brackets holes
- Slide the motor onto the motor mount rods with the attached coupler facing the coupler on the tine rotisserie.
- Carefully Place the Crossbar onto the Uprights in the grooves
- Line up the couplers and slide the quick release pin into the hole and through the couplers to connect them. This should be a tight fit.
- Plug in the cord into the outlet and turn the knob on the motor to the “on” position