Fog Machine Instructions
Download the PDF Instructions
Please read these instructions carefully before use
- Insert remote control into rear of machine.
- To avoid risk of electric shock, insert line cord plug into grounded outlet only.
- Fill reservoir with water based Fog Fluid. Use FJ-1 or FJ-1Q ONLY
- Close cap tightly. Push clear plastic feeder tube down through the cap (if there is slack).
- When the indicator light on the controller goes on the machine is ready for use.
- At times the indicator light will go off. This is NORMAL, the machine is simply recycling. Depress the switch only when indicator light is ON.
- To use timer mode, press “TIMER” button. Adjust “DURATION” knob for length of fog burst. Adjust “INTERVAL” knob for length of time between fog bursts.
- Allow fog machine to “COOL DOWN” before packing for transportation.
-Vapor from this fluid may be irritating to some persons with allergic sensitivity. do not expose at close range to known asthmatic. use in a well-ventilated area. to avoid injury from hot steam, keep away from nozzle at least two feet.
-Always make sure that there is enough fog fluid in the tank before turning the fog machine on. activating the pump without fluid can cause damage to the pump and heat core.
If you experience low output, or no output at all, unplug immediately. Check fluid level, the external fuse, and main power supply. If all appears to be OK, plug the unit in again. If you are unable to determine the cause of the problem, do not simply continue to use as this may damage the unit. Contact Party Line Immediately
-Input power: 120V/60HZ
-Heater: 1000 Watts
-Tank capacity: 2.5 liters
-Warm up time: Approximately 7 minutes
-Fog output: 7000 cubic feet per minute
-Unpacked weight: 18lbs, 8Kgs
-Unit dimensions: 17” (L) x 8 ½” (W) x 9 ½” (H) IN 430 (L) x 210 (W) x 310 (H) MM
-Fog duration: Adjustable 1 to 12 second bursts.
-Fog intervals: Adjustable 10 seconds to 5-minute bursts.