Download the PDF Instructions
Please read these instructions carefully before use
- Place the unit where it will be run. Do not attempt to lift or move the unit once it is filled. Make sure there are no obstructions that could disrupt or block the airflow and the unit is level at all times.
- Check the drain cap to be sure it is in place and secure.
- Connect the garden hose to the brass hose adapter.
- Open the water supply valve. Allow the unit to fill and be sure the float valve shuts off the water completely.
- If you are filling the unit manually, remove one or more cooling pads and fill the reservoir with a bucket or hose.
- Monitor the filling operation to avoid overflowing and damage.
- Plug the unit into an outlet.
- Adjust the spout to discharge cool air in the desired direction and tighten the knob on the end of the threaded rod.
- Turn the switch to the PUMP ONLY position and let it run for 5 - 10 minutes to saturate the cooling pads. Check that the pads are saturated completely and there are no dry spots.
- Turn the switch to the HIGH COOL or the LOW COOL position to begin normal cooling operation.
- Turn the switch to the HIGH VENT position and let the unit run until the cooling pads are dry.
- Turn the switch to the OFF position. Unplug the unit if you are going to clean the pads or inspect the components.
- Shut off the water supply.
- Drain the reservoir before Returning.
-Do not run the pump without water in the reservoir or you will damage the pump. Running the pump dry will void the warranty on the pump.
-Never reach into the unit when it is running; you could become entrapped by the V-belt or injured by the rotating fan blades.
-Do not place hands or any other object in the spout while unit is operational! Do not attempt to stop spout from oscillating!
-Never leave unit unattended while in operation.
-When you fill the reservoir manually it can be filled to a higher level, but make sure someone monitors the filling operation to avoid overfilling and flooding. Water damage due to overfilling will be billed accordingly