OPERATE ONLY IF:
- You are 18 years or older in age.
- You have been properly trained and understand the operating instructions.
- Blade guard must be in position over the knife and in a secured position.
- Use the meat grip to keep your hands away from the blade.
- Maintain sharp blades on the slicer.
- Give your full attention to the operation of the equipment and the task you are doing.
- Do not remove food from the machine until it has come to a complete stop.
- Keep floors and work areas clean and free of grease, food waste, and other materials that create a hazard.
- When not in use, set the blade adjustment to zero.
WHEN CLEANING AND MAINTAINING:
- Unplug the machine and set the blade adjustment to zero before cleaning or moving.
- Follow manufacturer's cleaning and maintenance instructions.
- CAREFULLY wash both sides of the blade by wiping outward from the center of the blade.
- A spoon with a cloth wrapped around one end can be used to clean the blade, working from the center to the outside. Wear metal mesh or Kevlar gloves when cleaning the blade.
- Before plugging back into the outlet, make sure the switch is in the "off" position.