Before you Begin
- Manpower Required: Two Installers should be able to assemble an All-Purpose canopy in approximately thirty minutes.
- Tools Required: Sledge Hammer
- Inspect Site: Consult your local utility company prior to installation. Look around area for obstacles including pipes, wires, tree roots, etc.
- Inspect Parts: Use the Parts list below to ensure that all of the required items for your specific size tent are included.
- Layout the Site-As an example we are using the twenty by twenty canopy. Spread drop cloths or tarps over the exact location where you want the tent setup. Any sharp objects which must remain on site under the canopy should be padded or taped. Assemble side poles and lay straight out form each pole hole in the canopy. Drive a stake One foot from each pole. The stake must be driven through the ring attached to each guy rope as shown.
2. Raise the Sidepoles Start at opposite corners. Insert side poles into the pole holes and raise so that the bottom of the poles slant towards the center of the canopy. Adjust the guy Ropes Continue with the other two corners and finally the sides.
3. Raise the Center Pole- Assemble the Three piece center pole and insert into the Center Pole Hole. Raise to the upright position and tie off the jump rope to the center pole.
4. Side Pole Adjustment- Tighten guy ropes and then set the side poles to the upright position. Adjust the pole positions and guy rope tension to properly tighten the canopy.
5. Take Down- Loosen all guy ropes. Layout your drop cloths or tarps. Work backwards through steps 1 through 4 for disassembly.
For each installation, the installer is solely responsible for evaluating the site and the proper securing method required. Some soils require different staking or securing than that provided with the tent. Party Lines responsibility is limited to the rental of the tent. We are not responsible for methods that installers may choose to secure the tent to the ground.
Check guy ropes periodically for tightness and maintaining of good condition.
Stakes provided are for average soil conditions. Sandy soil may require additional staking.
As Weather can be very unpredictable, good judgment and common sense must be incorporated into your installation process. It is the responsibility of the tent installer to determine the severity of the weather, proper time and method of installation.
This product has been manufactured for use as a temporary sun shade structure. For the safety of all occupants, evacuation is recommended if threatening or windy weather occurs or if there is any doubt concerning the safe use of the product.
Proper safety equipment should be used at all times to insure a safe installation and take down. We suggest a careful evaluation be made to determine safety equipment needed, such as hard hats, steel toe shoes, safety glasses etc, as required.