- Mount the fixture using, a suitable “C” or “O” type clamp and attach the safety cable
- Adjust the angle of the fixture by loosening both knobs and tilting the fixture.
- Position the laser aperture above a minimum of 10ft high at a minimum distance of 8ft from your quests.
- After finding the desired position, retighten both knobs
- Plug into the main power supply, turn the switch to ON
- Press the button on the control panel to begin.
- Press the button again to scroll through three different blinking options until you find a set of three letters: AFr, ASr, AFG, ASG, AFB, ASB, SrD, SGr, SrG or rDM.
- While the option is still blinking, use the and buttons to select the specific setting you prefer.
- Press the button and enjoy the show!
|DMX mode||001 – 506||Advanced setting for fixed specific movements|
|Stand-alone modes||AFr||FAST Random rotation of Red lights|
|ASr||SLOW Random rotation of Red lights|
|AFg||FAST Random rotation of Green lights|
|ASg||SLOW Random rotation of Green lights|
|AFb||FAST Random rotation of both Green and Red lights|
|ASb||SLOW Random rotation of both Green and Red lights|
|SrD||Random rotation of Red lights based on the music|
|SGr||Random rotation of Green lights based on the music|
|SrG||Random rotation of Red and Green lights based on the music|
|rDM||Random Rotation of all available Effects|
|Slave||SLA||Advanced setting you cannot use without additional equipment|
-Always make sure that you are connecting to the proper voltage, and that is not higher than that stated on the decal on rear panel
-This product is intended for indoor use only!
-To prevent risk of fire or shock, do not expose fixture to rain or moisture. Make sure there are no flammable materials close to the unit while operating.
-The unit must be installed in a location with adequate ventilation, at least 20in (50cm) from adjacent surfaces.
-Secure fixture to fastening device using a safety chain. Never carry the fixture solely by its head. Use its carrying handles.
-Maximum ambient temperature (Ta) is 104°F (40°C). Do not operate fixture at temperatures higher than this.
-In the event of a serious operating problem, stop using the unit immediately. Never try to repair the unit by yourself.
-Never connect the device to a dimmer pack.
-Never disconnect the power cord by pulling or tugging on the cord.
-Avoid direct eye exposure to the light source while it is on.
-Do not daisy chain power to more than 75 units @ 120V.
-It is illegal and dangerous to shine this laser into audience areas, where the audience or other personnel could get direct laser beams or bright reflections into their eyes.
-It is a US Federal offense to shine any laser at aircraft.
-Do not point lasers at people or animals.
-Do not use laser if the laser appears to be emitting only one or two beams.
-Always use appropriate lighting safety cables when hanging lights and effects overhead.